IT Security Services – Overview
- Cyber Security Services
- Bid Advisory & IT Due Diligence
- IT Attestation, Audit and Assurance
- Project Risk Management
- Emerging Technology Risks
- Identity & Access Management
- Consistently enforce access rights across your business environment
Cyber Security – Cyber Enablement
This includes implementation and integration of security tools ex. DLP, SIEM, DRM, PIM/PAM, IAM, CASB, GRC tool selection and analysis, solution configuration, post implementation production support, and transition management.
Cyber Security – Strategy and Governance
Security strategy, cyber maturity assessment, information governance, capability assessment, Target operating model, regulatory compliance assessment, CISO on demand, CISO metrics and reporting forms part of Strategy and Governance.
Cyber Security – Privacy
This includes development of privacy & data protection policies, data identification and classification, development of privacy awareness training contents, general data protection regulation readiness.
Cyber Security – Resilience
This service includes prioritization of critical business process and formalization of recovery requirements, Resilience diagnostic/current state assessment, risk assessment for critical business functions, supply chain resilience, simulation of exercise and testing
Cyber Security – TPRM
The third party security risk management includes third-party security program (internal) maturity current-state assessment, design of supporting policies, procedures, and questionnaires, centralized third-party (external) security assessment service and related program reporting.
Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking
Vulnerability assessments, red/blue team assessments, network penetration testing, application penetration testing, wireless penetration testing, mobile application testing,
Project Risk Management
The Project Risk Management Service offering aims to drive the speed and effectiveness of change within an organization by helping increase the likelihood of success. The service encompasses project governance and risk management over the full cycle of any initiative.
- Providing client management with an objective and independent assessment of the risks of a business initiative, program, or project
- Assist clients in validating their business objectives and functional requirements for a proposed solution. It confirms the business drivers and linkages to other business
- Establishing standards and processes by which third party deliverables are measured
- Creating accountability and control processes to manage and evaluate a portfolio of projects using four cornerstones: commercial value, social value, balance, and strategic alignment